FOAM FACTS STATEMENT
READ BEFORE ORDERING FOAM
If you need help selecting acoustic products, you may call our office here at Steven Klein’s Sound Control Room Inc. and our expert staff will be more than happy to assist you with sound treatment advice and to assess your needs.
You can reach us at:
Office: (818) 788-1238
Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- As of 02/01/2017, the raw material for the Melamine Acoustic Foam has been changed. This material has resulted in a lighter color shade for the Light Grey melamine foam. SCR strongly suggest requesting a sample prior to placing an order. SCR is not responsible if the new color may not match previously purchased foam.
- Acoustic foam does not block the transmission of sound in and out of your room. Foam absorbs echoes and controls reverberation, the ‘liveliness’ of your room.
- All acoustic foam and fabric panels sold by Steven Klein’s Sound Control Room Inc. are sold as acoustic treatments and are not to be considered “soundproofing” materials.
- The pattern of Steven Klein’s Custom foam does not line up exactly from piece to piece. Therefore, they may not have a seamless appearance when they are installed.
- Warranty and specifications are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request.
- Customer pickup at our location is available.
- We are unable to promise same or next-day order fulfillment of some items. Orders are processed and filled within three (3) business days.
- Most items are shipped via Ground Delivery. Although air shipment is available for an additional charge, we recommend you allow ample lead time, so you have the acoustic treatment you need when you need it. Keep in mind, there is no way to guarantee delivery by a certain date no matter which shipping service you choose.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to freight companies or any other reasons beyond our control.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: NO CANCELLATIONS OR CREDITS GIVEN ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED.
- If for some reason, you feel you have received an order that contains flawed or defective foam – DO NOT MOUNT IT.
- Notify us within three (3) days and we will issue you a Return Authorization Number and shipping instructions. Anything returned without a Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the box will be refused. Upon verification, we will replace any defective product. Mounted foam is not returnable nor can it be replaced under any circumstances. You will forfeit any right to have foam replaced if you have not notified us within three days of receipt.
- POLYURETHANE FOAM IS FLAMMABLE. DO NOT EXPOSE TO HEAT SOURCES OR OTHER POSSIBLE IGNITION SOURCES.
- Meets Test Standards: ASTM-D-3574, UL94HF1 and CAL 117.
- Always consult your local building codes before purchasing and installing any acoustic foam product regardless of the source. We make no claims whatsoever about the flammability standards of any products we sell and by purchasing our product, you agree to absolve us of any responsibility for any damage or loss to your person or property due to any and all circumstances.
If you have any questions or concerns about our stated foam facts, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org